- In the UK the number of cards in issue with contactless functionality is 32.5 million, whil...
- In the UK the number of cards in issue with contactless functionality is 31.9 million, whil...
- In the UK the number of cards in issue with contactless functionality is 31.3 million, whil...
Accepting Contactless Cards >>
We hope that this site contains something useful for all retailers - regardless of size, location or type, and irrespective of their different stages of Contactless implementation.
The site should help you to:
- understand what Contactless cards acceptance is;
- get an idea of what is going on across the industry;
- consider the benefits for your business and start building your own business case;
- provide assistance in training staff; and
- promote acceptance of contactless at the point-of-sale.
The following pages can be found in this section:
This page will help you undestand the basics of Contactless cards and the benefits for you and your customers.
This section has been provided as a starting point for any retailer looking to put together a business case to implement Contactless payment technology.
Here we have included a quick guide to choosing Contactless equipment, some information about accreditation and details from a number of solution providers.
The latest news from Contactless solution providers.